Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

Climbing

Hey guys,

in January i had a bad shoulder injury which knocked me out for the rest of the season. To get my strength back i decided to go on with climbing which I had disregarded the last years. So I started to train a bit and worked on new Projects. Most of the time I spend in Tyrol but I also went to Arco (Italy) and Rhodes (Greece) to improve my skills. Jochen also showed me some nice rocks at his home spot the Donau-Valley.

I am really stoked because in the last 4 months I sharped up my level of climbing for 6c to 7b. I also did some very nice multi-pitch routes in the "Martinswand" with my friends Jochen and Philipp.Now I will start to prepare myself for skiing, but i also hope to find some time for climbing in the winter season.

I hope you like the few pictures I got and for all people which have never climbed :"You should definitely try it."

Cheers Raphi

Climbing in Rhodes with Philipp
Rhodes again
In the 5. pitch of "Beam me up Scotty" (Martinswand)
Maxl's Gamsrevier (Martinswand)





Jochen and me on the bottom of "Maxl's Krone" (Martinswand)
Donau-Valley





Jochen in "Technical Power" (Donau-Valley)

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen